Brian O'Hara to speak at Southeast Renewable Energy Summit
Panel Discussion: Utility-Scale Solar in the Southeast
Which state markets are most attractive, and why? How can soft costs be minimized? What are the potential impacts of PURPA reform on the utility-scale solar market?
- How is the development community tackling the market?
- How do you deal with risks in the market?
- Will we see a stratification of developers in the market?
- What are the biggest unknowns and risks and what are the strategic remedies?
- How do you distinguish projects? Terminal value, tax equity and financial strategy
- Is Solar Merchant on the Horizon?
Brian O'Hara, Senior Vice President, STRATA SOLAR, LLC
Danny Van Clief, Chief Commercial Officer, CORONAL ENERGY
Cliff Graham, Vice President, US Development, EDF RENEWABLE ENERGY
Chris Quarterman, VP Market Strategy, CYPRESS CREEK RENEWABLES